Re: Subject: RE: Answer from Whipple for the 4.7

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 16:22:27 EST

People...just because it's from overseas...doesn't mean it's going to be the
same price here. Look at BMW and Mercedes...they're used as simple Taxi's in
Europe (cheap as hell too) but they're overpriced here in the states.

People can talk, say what they want, and post their opinions about a product.
Doesn't mean it's right or wrong...it's an opinion.

- Bernd

> Steve St. L wrote
> "Kenne Bell is a cheap Swedish twin root blower. Believe me, if you see the
> cost on that item from the homeland of Sweden, if you make you cry to what
> Kenne is charging.
> The output is only 60hp for a 6psi. Not much for 5K worth of George
> Washington paper. "
>
> I reply
> Steve I've posted and sent you my dyno results showing 80 hp gain AT THE
REAR WHEELS
> which is about ~~100 hp @ flywheel.. What is your bias against Kenne-Bell
that you rag on
it so bad?? When you finally get a S/C if ever), then you can debate as to
which one is
better, but for now , mine's on, running and KICKING ASS IN TAMPA FLA. and
you're blowin'
hot air on a message board.