May I ask for you help?

From: Patrick O'Day (fogbot@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 16:15:22 EST

Bernd

I have been reading the DML archives for about 6 months and just recently
signed up on the list. I have observed an learned a lot about the Daks and
the people who love working on them.

>From the material I have read, it appears you are not only technically at
the top of this game, but you do a good job of sticking to the facts and
letting the performance of the products and techniques employed by you and
the group determine you recommendations.

Now that I have buttered you up ;-) I would like to ask for your help with
my selection of headers and cat back system. I would appreciate engaging in
a dialogue with you on this.

I am asking for your help off list. Feel free to decline or accept my
request without prejudice. Regardless of your response, thanks for your
contributions to the list. (more butter).

Have a safe new year.

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dak, 4.7L