RE: Re: RE: Re: dml: blower?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:29:51 EST

I would not expect it to beat the blown Cruiser, since the output expected
is still greater than the current Focus promo SC unit. Steeda, Roush, and
SVT are trying to enter this market but what is provided is not enough stock
power to compete against the likes of the Neon.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC