100 psi boost tractorpull motor???

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:19:48 EST

That would be the only class I could think that would run that much boost.
The super stock class is very exciting to watch and if my cousins had the
money they would build one. Building those alky breathin diesels isnt
cheap. My cousins pull a modified tractor called OUTLAW with MSTPA
(missouri state tractor pulling assoc.) and OTTPA (outlaw truck/tractor
pulling assoc.)
OTTPA is where the real competition is and they placed 8th in points
overall. (outlawpulling.com) The missouri state fair had a big turnout with
17 mods and they placed 5th. If only I had money. . . . . .