PT Loozer Spank

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 21:34:30 EST

Well - I was driving along the streets tonight (dark out) and in my
drivers side mirror - I see the non cnventional design of a cars
headlights close on my bumper. I figured it was one of those pretty boy
imports. When th ecar abruptly pulls to the right and passes me. Its a
bronze Pt Crusier. I thought - eh - I'd love to spank that idiot - but
theres too much traffic on the street. I'm watching him. The next
redlight he pulls into the left turning lane. Much to my shock - the
crack smoker pulls to the right on the green light and cuts off about 4
cars. I was getting a famialr feeling my my gut - the feeling I get
when I know I am about to do somthing along the lines of breaking
traffic laws myself heh. At the next red light - hes in the right hand
lane - only car there. So I pull up behind him. (there was a long line
of traffic in the main lane. There was a white durando to his left and
I was hoping the Dakota offshoot would floor him off the light. No such
luck. He floored the Crusier on green as I predicted - and pulled to the
left in the normal lane. Mistake. I took the oppertunity to pass HIM
on the right side and pulled ahead. LMAO - for the next 5 or so blocks
- he was stuck staring at my tail gate at 35 MPH inahling my exhaust. A
redlight comes into view ahead. There is traffic stopped - and a clear
right lane is visiable. Instead of giving the Crusier a chance to pass
me - I pulled into the right lane and he pulled behind me as I thought
he would. A car making a left turn on the left side of the
intersection - pulls infront as the light turns green - he moves to the
left and I passed him on the right just before the right lane ended.
This car was an old rusty farting beater. Probably a nissan or somthing
from the 80s. Going real slow. I busted out laughing loud and hard as I
am putting 7-8 car lengths behind me and the rust can. With the PT
crusier obviosuly pissed off - I could se him moving left and right
trying to get past the rust car. I shortly after made a right turn off
the street I was on. BUt I just couldnt stop laughing.

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2