Re: DML:Remote start/door locks, anyone??

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 02:48:51 EST

Speaking of car alarms and remote starters, has anyone used a Crimeguard
unit that Crutchfield sells. It looks like it could be pretty easy to
install because a wiring harness is available so you don't have to cut and
splice wires. It looks like they have a remote start feature as well. Just
checking to see if anyone has used one.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422