Re: Engine Temp?!?!

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 09:05:47 EST

I've experianced that also. Sounds normal.
--- "William H. Hiatt III" <william@hiatt.net> wrote:
> Well, I was in heavy traffic today, and noticed the
> engine temp gauge was
> right on 210. I was in stop and go traffic, A/C on,
> and it was about 75
> degrees outside. Is this normal? I did notice the
> other day while sitting
> idling (Not moving at all), with the A/C on, It got
> above 210, it was like
> 215-220. Turned A/C off, and it stopped. Wierd. Oh
> well. So basically, is
> what I saw today ok? I have a 4.7L btw.
>
> william

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia