Who is this DML member?

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 07:36:58 EST

During my forays out. I saw a Gen I Dak sitting beside
the road between Warsaw and Ghent, Ky. It was Plum
Crazy Purple in color, lowered with Dayton wires and a
bold yellow Dakota Mailing List logo along the top of
the windshield. I stopped and left him a note. The
Dak looks like it hasn't been moved in weeks. I'd say
that you could possibly lay a cigarette pack on its
side under the front cross member. It was that low.
Any info here on this one.