QC ?'s ATTN: David and others!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 08:25:09 EST

I've been looking at purchacing a QC in the upcoming
year and have a few questions. I am leaning to a 4x4.
 In either black, dark green or dark blue. I've been
looking at the 4.7 as well as the 3.9! My main
question is this? I prefer 5-speeds. Can I still get
the 5-speed tranny with the 4.7? Last years (2000)
sales literature says that the 5-speed can be included
with the 4.7. Now I'm told that it's not an option
anymore! What gives? I've had excellent performance
and reliability out of the 3.9 in my '94. So that's
why I'm considering the 3.9! Fuel mileage is a
concern here also. I plan on using it to pull a
fish/ski boat also as well as general trips. My '94
does great in this area. I'm not getting rid of my
'94 Club. Can't seem to part with it. But I can part
with my '92 Premier! If I can't sell it = I'll trade
it!!!!! For what I want to use the QC for; is the 4x4
viable or should I stay with the 4x2. I know that
either way is up to myself and my wallet. LOL! Let
me know of any suggestions or comments. I will
consider any thoughts and comments from the list
towards my purchase.
Thanks, Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly