Re: QC ?'s ATTN: David and others!

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 09:45:55 EST

Steve,

I own a '01 4.7 w/ 5-Speed. 4x4. They are still available. When getting
my truck, I went to 2-3 dealerships where the salesmen either told me I
couldn't get it, or I didn't want it. I'm pretty easy in that area, you
tell me what I want isn't possible (when I know it is) or that I don't know
what I'm talking about and don't want that, and I'm out the door. Now, the
salesmen I finally dealt with had never seen a V8 5Speed Dak, he checked and
knew I could get one in 2 minutes, and had no problem ordering one for me.

Check the www.4adodge.com page. If they let you configure a Dak that way,
you can get it, no matter what the dealer says.

--Nick