RE: Yipee!

From: Paul.Tomlinson (Paul.Tomlinson@gov.yk.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 10:12:07 EST

Yes they are all dash mounted knobs for 2001. The transfer cases even have
different model numbers (NV233 for part time and NV243 for full time 4wd).

I wasn't particularly happy about the dash mounted control, but it wasn't
enough for me not to order my truck. So far I haven't had any trouble with
it, but I am waiting for DC to come out with some front tow hooks before I
really go anywhere I can get seriously stuck.

Paul

2001 Intense Blue Sport+ 4x4 4.7l 5-Speed.