Re: Yipee!

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 18:44:34 EST

> Sounds nice. Knowing what I now know, I would have ordered a Dak
> myself. Just curious, why the 3.55 over the 3.92?

Because I want to be the slowest one off the line, and I want my truck to
struggle as much as it can when moving huge masses. And of course I'm
kidding. :)

I don't plan on towing huge objects, nor do I plan on racing. So hopefully
I'll have slightly better MPG on the highway with the 3.55. If I want to
spank I'll just take out my 98 Honda VFR800. ;-)

> That, along with FT
> 4WD and a 5-speed, is the only thing I'd change about my truck.

In all my researching around I had read that the FT units eat up a little
MPG and also tend to wear out faster than the part times ones. Don't really
know how the 2001 ones are though. Anyway, I decided not to get it.
Hopefully I don't change my mind.

--
Tod Oace, tod@quay.com