Predictions of Chrysler's demise.....

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 22:57:41 EST

  WEll, I'm pretty sick of it. Everyone (read FOrd owners in particular)
seem to think CHrysler is going to just die off and they are cancelling all
products plans. I've heard everything from thy're killing the Hemi, to
Chrysler is going to die out. I know they are not doing well right now,
but just about any business goes through hard times. Truth is CHrysler was
prepared for this, Daimnler aquandered their reserves though. Anyways, I
don't think the way for them to get back on track is to go canceling all of
their product plans, especially those as far along s the Hemi and so forth.
I think they will be back, it takes time. WHat are your guy's thoughts?

 Brian