Re: Roll Pans "with" dual exhaust holes

From: Craw (gaskingw@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 01:32:31 EST

I could be wrong, but doesn't ProFinish make the cuda style roll pan? They
also make the shaker hood.

Please correct me if I am wrong, since I don't have my links here on the
work puter

one of my buds used to have it on his 97 dak, but he sold it recently and
took the pics off his page

also, doesn't street scenes make a ureathane one?