Re: DML:Remote start/door locks, anyone??

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 04:36:33 EST

Tell us how it all goes

I connected the parkling light wire up in the integra up by the light switch
(his was easily located on teh steering column where the exploder (whoops,
exploper) is located in the dash. You're also gonna need the RPM wire from
the engine compartment so don't wrap up feeding wires through the fire wall
yet.
also, the wires for the siren need to go out there too...
-Dester

<<
Thanks! yeah, I decided to try it.........I started last night after work
and spent about an hour on it..........ran the wiring through the firewall
and hooked up the parking light option and installed/connected the pin
switch...........

Hardest part was feeding all the wires through the existing
hole.......wanted to keep it as small as possible.....used plastic
wireloom.......all in all, not bad so far.......

I figure I'll be hooking up the power and actually getting into the inside
wiring tonight or maybe I'll wait till tomorrow...............

Thanks for the advice!