Re: Seized lug nut...whoops.

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 23:37:20 EST

Keep in mind that the studs are different for front and rear, at least on
the GenII Daks. Pound your old one out (use a block of wood and hammer if
you're clumsy) and take it with you to NAPA, then have them match up the
stud. I say this because I took one to NAPA, and it didn't match what they
had in their computer, so they just went thru the boxes until they found the
right one. Studs are only a buck or two, unless you get 'em at the dealer.