Re: Re: Who on the list knows old computers? MP3s won`t play back right.?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 12:16:40 EST

Expansion room? I prolly could move my printer over a
little. :>) I BELIEVE I have two open SIMM slots.The
manufacturer says it will go up to 128MB,but memory
boards are too costly to go that high with this
thing.I would like to find some used high capacity
boards,or go no higher than 64MB with new parts.I may
get a whole new computer soon,but that would not be
wise at this time. Thanks! Steve P.
--- WPG <wpgottes@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I would guess the 16M of RAM is your problem. You
> are at your limit just
> browsing the internet. Do you have expansion room?

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.