DTOA Meet Jan. 20 SpeedZone, SoCal

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 23:48:32 EST

Happy New Year!

The Dodge Truck Owners Association, SoCal Chapter will have our first
get together on January 20 at the City of Industry SpeedZone location.
As usual, there will be fun, driving, competition on the tracks. The
SpeedZone people are very happy with our showing last month for the
CHiPs for Kids program and all of our efforts in the past. See
www.GR8RIDE.com in the mopar Truckin event section for the write up.
The RT guys showed up in force in November. This is a fun get together
and great to promote our trucks to the public. It will lead to more and
bigger events in the future. you don't have to be a member of the DTOA
to attend and have fun. The date is January 20, start time is around
noon and finishing up around 5 PM. Then to dinner at Friscos afterwards.

See you there.

Jim Harmon
DACUDA