Opinion time...

From: TERRY G. CORDER JR. (tcorder@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 20:20:56 EST

OK I have an opinion question for everyone...

It is strictly an appearance issue...I had a set
of TailLight covers purchased for me for Christmas,
always a good idea to buy gifts for the DAK, and they
are painted to match my truck. In most cases this would
be great except for one issue. I have a Black tonneau, black
Bug deflector, black accents on my windows, it is an
Irridescent Blue Pearlcoat Sport so the bumpers are black...
Do you think I should have them either resprayed or sell them
to someone and buy new ones, Black of course, or do you think
they will look ok?...just an opinion and everyone has one, so
lets hear them...

Thanks,

Terry Corder
'99 BigBlue DAK RC V6