Re: M1 Install Kit questions

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 22:28:03 EST

No dyno yet... I dont have much money, unless someone wants to pay $100 fer
me... then I'll dyno :) but I'ma dyno after the M1... I figure I can order
the install kit and what ever I need, then when I have the money, get the
intake it self... (may be up to a month or so) then after I get a few more
dollars, I'll stick it on the Dyno :)

Any donations for a Dyno? :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA