Re: The Bubble's Popped

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 16:00:18 EST

Thanks Tom.

Right now the truck is at the dealer. Since the problem is intermittent it
will be interesting to see what they find (if anything).

Somewhat off subject, how is the weather in Burlington. My wife is from
Welland, Ont. and has family in Brantford and Toronto as well. Of course,
she has tolerance for cold weather having spent almost 40 years in SoCal.

Miles Harris

Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in article
<5.0.2.1.0.20010104110546.009edb20@bserv.com>...
><snip>
>
> Hi, Miles
>
> Timing is one of the common causes of dieseling. When I have my '96 MP
> PCM on my '97, it will sometimes diesel. It will not diesel on my '97
OEM