Re: The Bubble's Popped

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 16:16:49 EST

At 09:00 PM 1/4/01 +0000, you wrote:
><snip>
>Somewhat off subject, how is the weather in Burlington. My wife is from
>Welland, Ont. and has family in Brantford and Toronto as well. Of course,
>she has tolerance for cold weather having spent almost 40 years in SoCal.
>Miles Harris

Let us know if they find out anything about the dieseling.

I was born in Niagara Falls (not too far from Welland) before Pearl Harbour
Day ... that dates me :-)

We've piles of snow and sub-zero single digit F during the day and sub-zero
double digits F at night. I had left the Water Wetter mix in the coolant from
the track season and was getting some frozen crystals in the coolant.
After plugging in the block heater day after day, I changed out the 180 tstat
and strengthened the anti-freeze mix yesterday. Wouldn't you know it ...
it's almost 30 F today!!!

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG