Re: 2000 dak 4.7-Mileage

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 08:35:08 EST

I don't have the 4.7, but with 3.9. I get about 17 MPH but most of that is
highway driving at about 70 to 75 MPH. Compared to my previous 94 Dak 4X4
Sport I got almost 20 MPH, so I'm rather disappointed that 17 MPH is the
best I get considering my 00 Dak 4X4 is supposed to be more streamlined in
shape where as the 94 had more of a block shape.

Bret
00 4x4 Dak