Re: Fuel tank size

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 18:25:06 EST

Our trucks have notoriously low-reading gauges (like DC Roadside really
wants to send someone out with a gallon of gas for our lazy no-filling-up
a$$es). The most I've gotten into mine is about 20 gallons, and that's well
under "empty."

Someone suggested that if you really want to know the true capacity, take a
full gas can with you and drive the truck until you run out of gas, then see
how much it takes.

- Alex