Re: Fuel tank size

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 20:20:34 EST

    I thought the same thing at first with my '99. I believe the reason why
there is gas left in the tank when the needle is on E is to keep the fuel
pump submerged (for lubrication purposes). Actually, when I stopped and
thought about it, I realized that I had to have the 22 gal tank because the
next size down was 15 gal. I would've made quite a mess pumping 17 -18 gals
into a 15 gal tank ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport