Re: Engine compartment cleaning

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 20:23:28 EST

    Well you could use WD-40 which would be safe for the paint, but still
cuts through the fluid & crud. If you have Simple Green, you could try that
as well, but I'm not sure if its strong enough.
    You can either spray & wipe each section, or spray the whole area and
then hose it off. Just be careful of the electronics if you do the latter.
    As for the hood insulation ... not a clue (sorry).

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport