Re: Re: Engine compartment cleaning

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 06:25:25 EST

Simple Green works great. I put it straight into a spray bottle and let it
soak in for a few minutes. Try it on your wheel wells, undercarriage,
frames and suspension parts too. Makes your truck look like new with
minimal scrubbing. I was amazed at how it puts all these other specialty
products to shame. It's about $7 a gallon at Wal-Mart.