Re: DSL was :Re: Home computer/Dak update

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 02:01:23 EST

Steve,
Click here to find out your distance from your central office or CO.
http://www.dslreports.com/coinfo

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422