Re: DSL was :Re: Home computer/Dak update

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 21:48:05 EST

Thanks,Chris! I think you`re right about the eventual
clutter of cable.I noticed on my WebTV (still sitting
in the bedroom collecting thousands of
e-mails....haven`t turned it on in weeks),that
although it used to be very hard to get online with
it,now it connects very quickly all the time.When
people flock to a new and better medium,the old one
gets desolate in a hurry,making it convenient again,I
guess! BTW,I have NO idea where the phone company is
here in town.They are always nice enough to send me a
letter each month,and I promptly send them back a love
gift.Haven`t been to see them since 1992,though,when I
got my phone.Isn`t that awful? I`m sure I went
somewhere to enlist! Steve P.

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm

=== message truncated ===

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.