Re: The "Unbreakable" Autolock

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 15:35:06 EST

I've done it on mine before, I think. What about a similar lock for the
gas pedal? You won't get ANYWHERE if you can't use that, and there's no
workaround like there is with the brakes.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------