Anyone have a MTX thunderform?

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 16:46:30 EST

HI all-i am wondering if anyone has a MTX thunderform sub box in their 97
-01 dakota? I am installing one this afternoon and the fit just doesn't
seem right. The rear seat won't go all the way down and it seems as if it's
slanted at a higher degree. Is this right?
If anyone is considering getting this box...take caution when ordering it
from Crutchfield. They sent me a used one and i am pissed at them for it.
Maybe the previous owner of the box got it and found out the thing didn't
fit so he sent it back! Anyone on this list?
Brent
01 Dak cc