Re: Aaagh! JBA install problems, please help! (long)

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 18:49:22 EST

Wooooooo! THANK YOU CHUCK! I didn't think all that could be an exhaust leak,
I guess 99% sure wasn't good enough (hehehe).

I know you have the same headers, what was your experience with the
Y-pipe-to-header fitment?

What side effects should I see from a leak at that junction, anyone?

Bernd, Ron, anyone familiar with the more in-depth stuff, can you explain
that error code, P0351, noted below?

- Alex

P.S. Thanks for the firing order link. I have the pattern written down
somewhere, but who knows if I could find it.