3.9 Header

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 05:55:58 EST

Ok i have a 95 Dak X-Cab Auto V6. i have been thinking about adding headers.
I went to JBA's website and they want around 400 for theirs. I can get a set
from Edelbrock for 190, but the ones from Edelbrock are for the 87-91 daks.
will the edelbrock's work on the Magnum engines? Also who else sell headers
for the 3.9? One more question. The truck currently has 3.55 gears. I would
like to upgrade to 3.92 or 3.73, either way with Posi. I would like better
acceleration but also i don't want 10 mpg. i also am going to a 235/70/15
instead of the current 255/70/15's. which gear ratio would be better for all
around daily driving? Thanks for the info.

Daniel