RE: Attn: Mark Kuzia and Austin ('95 360 guys!)

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 21:58:13 EST

the PCM from a van should work just as well, I would run the computer made
for the 360. I've got a set of 24# injectors for sale if you havn't got
them already, email me off list if you're interested....

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I'm about ready to wrap up the work on the 5.9L Magnum and have a few
-questions for you guys.
-
-What computer and wiring harness are you running with your trucks?
-
-I'm debating on whether or not to get a Mopar Performance computer for a
-'94-'95 5.2L Dakota and run 24# injectors or get a computer for the
-'94-'95 5.9 Ram. Would a computer from a Ram work in a Dakota, do you
-think? I'm presuming that I'll still need 24# injectors since the engine
-is getting "souped" up.
-
-The engine I bought, which came out of a '95 Ram 1500, was a liftout
-which had everything including the wiring harness. I'm wondering if I
-need to get a different wiring harness...
-
-Also, how are you guys cooling your engine (radiator, fan)?
-
-Thanks for the help,
-Chris Hannon
-'95 Dakota Sport RC SB 5 spd 3.9:1
-16.44 @ 85 MPH 1/4 mile (not too shabby for a little ole V6!)
-360 work in progress...still gotta get computer, clutch, driveshaft,
-tranny
-
-