Re: RE: radar detectors

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 10:27:25 EST

Be extra careful at night and in a small town. There is one town near me
that I went through at night a few years back and all I knew was some
a-hole was riding my bumper. I had a funny feeling and kept it at the
speed limit for the town (30 or 35 mph). It was about a mile like this
before I got to a streetlight and that's when I saw the lights on the
top of the village cop car. A couple of people got tickets going through
there because they would speed up to put some space between them and
then the cop would pull them over.

Doug Fedeli