Re: rear-facing carseat

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 10:49:20 EST

I've got a 92 CC and used one with both of my kids. With just my daughter
(born 1/96) it worked great with her seat in the center. I have the 60/40
bench and the arm rest is always down. When we turned it around it worked
great because she could put her legs between the seats. We tried about a
half dozen booster seats to get one that would work because the base on
some are longer than others. We finally found one that she can sit behind
one of the seats and had room for her legs. With my son (born 2/2000) we
tried his seat behind the passenger seat when it was rear facing and my
daughter's booster seat behind the driver. My wife didn't like moving her
seat up (she has long legs). We swapped the seats and it worked a little
better. It was a bit of a job getting my son in the seat from the driver
side because the seat doesn't slide forward like the passenger seat. We
turned his seat around when it works a lot better. Hope this helps