Re: Twin Turbo 318 Dakota

From: Jim Yeagley (jyeag@core.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 09:33:31 EST

I saw this car at the Mopar Nationals 2 years ago. My Classic Car (TNN
edition) did a feature on it, while I was in the background eating lunch in
the back of my truck on the showfield!

Well, you can at least see the stripes on my truck in the background! That
car is serious, I had the chance that weekend to look it over!

Jim Yeagley