Parts below wholesale cost, TBs, me, stuff...

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 12:50:18 EST

Hi again,

First off I'd like to thank everyone on this group and the mailing lists for
their interest in my sale. I'm trying to clear out all the clutter at the
machine shop. :)

I'm getting alot of the same questions, so I'll try to answer them here;

Everyone keeps asking me what happened when I disappeared. I was sick in the
hospital. I had no access to a computer (barely even had phone use) for ~2-3
weeks. This is what put me so far behind that I eventually had to close down
my office and move back to the machine shop. Considering the fact that I was
in the process of moving from the shop to the office, with my orginizational
(or lack thereof...) skills, this proved to be quite a mess which I'm glad
I've finally got under control.

The parts I'm offering are as follows;
Magnecor spark plug wires. KV85 competition cables. V-6 and V-8 sets fit '92+
if my memory serves me correctly. I know the V-6 sets are 92+. I also have 4
V-10 sets left.

Pricing is as follows;
$50 V-6
$65 V-8
$65 V-10

All prices include shipping.

TransGo shift kits. Part number TFOD-518, meant for a driveway install, no
special tools are required, and an instructional video is included. 3 levels
of shift firmness, heavy duty, pro street, and full race. Rear servo parts
included. Retail $139, my price ... $65 shipped. I have only 9 of these left.

Throttle Bodies - I think I just sold my last one - but I'm going to do a
small production run on the remainder of my cores while they last. Price will
be $200 - no core charge. If you think you'd be interested, please let me
know now before I start hogging up machine time to make these.

I do have some pictures left online;

http://members.aol.com/kabuki2/sideby.jpg

This is a side by side top view of the throttle bodies. Notice the new
mounting system which is countersunk into the new, stainless steel throttle
blades.

http://members.aol.com/kabuki2/stkbore.jpg

This is a picture of the stock slug @ WOT. Notice thick bulky shaft and
mounting screws that stick into the cross section.

http://members.aol.com/kabuki2/stage1b.jpg

This is my throttle body @ WOT. Notice there is a significant decrease in the
amount of material in the cross section of the throttle bore. Bores opened to
50mm, new precision machined stainless steel shaft and blades (which are at
http://members.aol.com/kabuki2/ssshaft.jpg - this is a picture of the new
parts seperate, before assembly), airhorns are opened up to their optimum
angle, new stainless blades are bored to sink the flathead machine screws
into the shaft, which is ~50%+ the size of the stock unit.

Okay - so - you want some of these parts but you're still paranoid for some
reason (btw - all orders have been shipped that have been recieved this week.
I've shipped out 3 shift kits and 5 sets of wires so far) that I'm going to
take your money and run. Here's how I recommend payment to avoid confusion;

First, send it registered mail. This shouldn't be hard with all the money
you'll save in the first place. :) This requires a signature upon recieval
and eliminates alot of headaches on both ends.

Second, for fastest delivery, use a money order or a certified check. I can
no longer accept credit cards or electronically file a personal check at this
time.

Make payment payable to;
Patrick Graham
c/o JLM Machine Co
2704 29th Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34208

still the same address, and the machine shop isn't going anywhere !

if anyone has any additional questions, feel free to ask.

ttyl
Patrick