Re: lost my job!!!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 19:42:53 EST

I feel your pain. But have to look at this way, at least they gave you a
legit reasoning (I hope). In Georgia, it's a Right to Work state. Employers
can fire you for any reason except discrimination, and there is little you
can do about it. Although many of the larger companies can't do it because
of their company guidelines. As for jobs, check out www.computerjobs.com and
maybe put your resume up on www.headhunter.net or www.monster.com

Aaron da GA V6'r

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong about the GA Labor Laws