Re: Do some Daks just have inconsistent performance??

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 00:24:10 EST

Gas quality and weather could be contributing. My '99 V8 has its good
days and bad days too...but many more good than bad.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------