Re: Lost Job Threatining:Part II (Sorry its off topic)

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 00:10:32 EST

The problem with my Wally World laying off people goes
something like this...There are two WalMarts about ten
miles apart, one has been there a few years and mine
is just about six months old. So, these 2 towns have
been fighting for years over everything. Now, my
WalMart is a Supercenter, so now the other town is
having a new Supercenter built. The problem is that
if people get pissed off at one, they can just go to
another. The problem recently has been that my WalMart
has been too busy (since its new), so the people go to
the other one. Management says that we have lost
profits and the store cannot afford to pay all 350 of
us. What do ya think? Sounds like bad Wally World
planning to me...

Got my DML sticker and its looks great. Thanks Thomas!

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
Proud Owner-