My Bed Has The Shakes

From: Michael Carr (michael.carr@sabre.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 10:26:44 EST

As a new member, this is my first post - let's hope it works.

First of all:
Jon - Thank you for your time and energy in maintaining the DML.

Secondly:
Steven - Glad you are ok. When I first looked at the Dakota I was
concerned that the lack of substance in front of the radiator meant less
protection for us owners. You proved that theory wrong!

Thirdly:
I have a concern about my 2001 QC. The bed shakes, like its suspended
on rubber bands. It is noticeable on roads with even minor
imperfections in them. If Dodge added some sort of suspension to the
bed mounts, my hat goes off to them for trying to eliminate annoying bed
rattles! As I didn't notice this on my previous p/u (Ford F250) I just
want to make sure this is normal for the Dakota.

Is this normal?