Re: My Bed Has The Shakes

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:40:26 EST

I don't notice it when I'm driving, but if I stand on my bumper and rock
side to side, there's definite shaking going on. I tend to agree with
Austin that it's the cab moving and not the bed; The bed needs to be solid
to the frame to prevent loads form shifting, while the cab should be a
little flexible for comfort.