Re: Is there a GOD?

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 14:36:39 EST

I just hope everyone watches out as good as you Jodi. When I'm riding I'm
more worried about someone hitting me than me hitting someone else. My eyes
are going to be open on Sat., looks like the weather finally going to be
nice enough to get some riding in.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/