Toronto Meet

From: dawn anderson (kira@3web.net)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 19:30:40 EST

Bob,if I`m not working on the weekend,I`ll probably attend the show in the
spring.Now that I`ve moved down from North Bay to St.Catherines,things will
be easier for me to attend.I think the last time I saw you was in `99 at the
Mopar weekend in London.Everything is pretty far from North Bay.Anyway,did
you get a good price on the converter?Any kind of warranty?I am looking for
a converter also and checked out the MP unit but have not finalized my
decision yet.Can you give a little info on the one from Pat
Storey?Thanks..... Pete