Re: Intake Tube Question

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 00:19:11 EST

Kyle:
   I've used BOTH the Intense Performance kit and QuickD kit on my truck.
Fortunately, my Intense Performance intake was stolen by a service worker
at my local, friendly "5 Star" dealer. Picked up a QuickD intake, and will
never go back. Butt dyno is MUCH nicer with the QuickD intake, plus the
sound is much nicer. You can feel the power. I have a 4.7L btw, so your
mileage may very.

william