Re: I`m having severe tire problems

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 23:17:57 EST

> I just don`t get it.My raised white lettering is out
> of sync on my wheels.I want all the words to be in the
> same position on all four wheels.So,naturally,I took
> my truck in to have the 4-wheel rotation done.I paid
> $127.99 to have it done,and by the time I backed the
> truck out of their stall and drove it home,the words
> don`t line up no more.What can I do??? Problem is
> exascerbated after going around a turn.This sucks.

Steve,
I really hope you just wanted to make me laugh after a 13 hour work day.
Made me laugh really good when I saw the $128 bill. You wont evern be able
to have all the words on your trucks tires line up. You have a 4x4, what
happens when a tire looses traction, it spins......your tires wont ever line
up. A little early for an April's Fools Day joke, eh?
Kyle
93 Daktoa 4x4 V6