RE: Need Alignment tools

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 18:09:14 EST

Check these out.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42496

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=30167

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Tharp [mailto:henryrollins@springmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 5:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Need Alignment tools

I need some info on front end alignment tools. I know snap-on used to sell
clamp on bubble caster/camber gagues. They would fit on any size rim and you
could do it on the ground with out the add of turntables. Then you would use
a toe stick to set the toe. I have been looking for a set and I can not find
them in the snap-on book or other tools places. I have seen a few old ones
pop up on e-bay from time to time. I was just wondering if any one had a
tool source that sold these or knows where there at. I do not need snap-on
but am will to spend the buck on good tools. ( I.E. no crap)

Thanks
Matt Tharp
ASE Master Cert.
93 Dodge Daktoa 318