Re: Re: Re: Battery Relocation

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 18:12:09 EST

In a message dated 1/16/01 2:10:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
greasy@dodge-trucks.net writes:

<<
 one caution on mounting a battery in the back for drag racing... any nhra
 tracks that follow the safety regs will require a push pull switch at the
 rear of the vehicle. as the bat is outside the passenger compartment just
 about any batt box or tray should be acceptable.

 also instead of getting the moroso cable kit it may be better to just go to
 a welding shop for the cable... conducts better... buy the thickest cable
 they have, as you will be running this a long way and don't want a drop in
 power.

 I have some other comments. but work is busy now.

 Gregg