Re: Hardwiring my radar detector

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 21:46:51 EST

So you're saing to just pick one of the empty fuse "holes" and tap in
there? Are they all keyed, just some keyed, or...? Any pointers on
which I should tap into? How would I pull the wire down behind the dash
paneling to hide it all? Haven't looked closely at how I can remove it.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- modesty, n.: Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness -------------------------------------------------------------